PSC advertised jobs. In a statement issued on Tuesday, July 18, the Commission invited anyone interested in applying for these posts related to performance contracting to do so.
The members chosen will serve on a part-time basis for a maximum of three years.
Furthermore, the PSC indicated that members who finish their term successfully may be considered for reappointment based on their satisfactory performance.
Interested and eligible individuals are encouraged to apply online through the Commission’s website or jobs portal
PSC advertised jobs
Applicants must have
a bachelor’s degree from an approved university,
at least ten years of professional experience in a related subject,
awareness of national development goals, and
performance management experience.
Applicants must also follow Chapter Six of the Constitution, which emphasizes on Leadership and Integrity.
The Commission outlined the Committee’s responsibilities, which include:
- negotiating performance contracts with public entities,
- ensuring alignment between performance targets and indicators with the strategic plan,
- verifying that performance targets correspond with the strategic plan’s performance indicators.
The Committee will also be in charge of ensuring that:
- the indicators are citizen-focused,
- conducting mid-year performance assessments of public bodies, and
- evaluating their performance.
The PSC stressed that supplying false information in the application:
- would result in immediate disqualification, and
- No canvassing
Application deadline is 30th July by 5pm.
The Commission strongly urged
- young people,
- people with disabilities, and
- other underrepresented groups to submit their applications.