TSC score sheet 2023.Following the announcement of the teacher recruitment, the Regional Director, Nairobi, County Directors, and Sub-County Directors are required to supervise the selection process for the advertised teaching jobs.
Applicants must apply online at teachersonline.go.ke to the Secretary, Teachers Service Commission for the institution/counties where a vacancy(ies) has been declared.
Applicants Must provide copies of professional and academic certifications, as well as any other relevant documents.
According to the Public Officer Ethics Act and the TSC Code of Conduct and Ethics (CoCE, 2015),
The Selection Panel Should exercise the highest level of transparency and accountability.
In this article, we will look at the major features of the score sheet guide, such as,
- the grading method,
- selection criteria, and
- other essential factors that will affect teacher recruitment for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Applicants must present original and legible photocopies of the following documents: –
- National identification card;
- Certificate of Registration as a teacher;
- Diploma/Degree certificate and accompanying transcripts;
- KCSE certificates or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one resat exams);
- KCPE certificate or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one resat exams);
- Letter of certification of results by KNEC (where applicable);
- Primary and Secondary School leaving certificates and other relevant testimonials;
- National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) Card (where applicable);
Candidates should obtain scores as part of the selection process based on the designated criteria listed below.
SELECTION SCORE GUIDE FOR TEACHERS – POST PRIMARY INSTITUTIONS
APPLICANT’S NAME ________________ QUALIFICATION _____________ TSC No. ____________
The TSC Score Sheet Guide for Post Primary Teachers Recruitment 2023-2024 is a complete reference tool for post-primary teacher selection and evaluation.
The criteria and scoring system used by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) to examine the qualifications and appropriateness of applicants for teaching posts in Kenya’s education system are outlined in this document.
This guide promotes a fair and transparent selection process by giving thorough instructions and score categories that match with the TSC’s educational criteria and requirements.
- TSC TIMEC training of teachers begins. Checkout out a complete training schedule, venues and dates per county