TSC promotion documents for(2023). Are you planning to attend TSC promotion interviews scheduled from next month to February 2024?
You should not have any worries about the preparations. The preparation consists of questions, answers, and documents to carry during the interview.
In this article, all these questions are answered so that you have the confidence required for the upcoming interviews.
In August, TSC announced 36,000 promotions for primary and secondary school teachers and training colleges.
Distribution of promotion slots
- Senior Master positions: -12,716 slots
- senior teachers: 10,819 slots
- senior teachers in special need schools: 700 slots
- grade C4 positions of senior lectures in teachers training college: 216 openings
- senior principals: -108 slots
- chief principal, -34 positions
All these slots were announced one week after TSC had promoted 14,000 teachers.
Teachers will be promoted across all nine TSC job grades as the government wants to deal with the stagnation menace.
TSC promotion documents for(2023)
LIST OF 7 DOCUMENTS C1 TEACHERS MUST HAVE DURING INTERVIEWS
As you are preparing for the December promotion interview, please ensure you carry the following documents listed below:
- Original National ID card
- Original professional and academic certificates
- TSC letter of appointment to current job grade
- Letter of appointment to current post, where necessary
- Analysed individual subject results in the KCSE/KCPE examination for the last three years (2022, 2021, and 2020). Ensure that TSC sub-county or county directors certify them.
- TSC TPAD performance appraisal reports for 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Any relevant testimonials from the school supporting your performance
TSC CHAPTER 6: DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY TSC
After TSC has invited you to the promotion interview, here are the five mandatory clearance and compliance documents you need to get:
- A valid certificate of good conduct from Directorate of criminal investigations
- Clearance or compliance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-corruption commission
- A clearance certificate from an approved CRB firm
NB: Please report to the venue for the interviews at least one hour before the time indicated in the letters.