TSC online promotions 2023.Under the leadership of George O. Nyangwe, President of the Kisumu Chapter of the Kenya Association of Secondary School Principals (KESSHA),
several school administrators in Kisumu County have made significant recommendations for improving teachers’ ability to advance their careers without obstacles.
The recommendation was made during a meeting with Dr. Jamlek Muturi, chair of the Teacher Service Commission (TSC), at St. Teresa’s Girls in Kisumu.
This proposed consultation was intended to address several aspects of teacher;
- professional development,
- administrative appointments
- , rules, and
- services in the education sector in Kisumu Regency.
TSC online promotions 2023
1. Cancel scales C4 and C5 and replace them with scale 16 for teachers progressing from C3 to D1.
2. Teachers in D1 are given consideration for administrative positions such as school principal, vice principal, or school principal.
3. Promote teachers who do not teach.
4. Allowing teachers to graduate from C1 to D6 without having to perform administrative duties.
5. D4, D5 should reorganise the promotion of school leaders and link D6 to their school category.
6. Implement the Scale in order to encourage postgraduate teachers to further their study.
7. To ensure that acting teachers are given allowances and duties, such as salary and allowances.
8. Without further interview, permanent and pensionable personnel are approved.
9. Preference for instructors with junior high school (JSS) training for permanent positions in JSS and SMA.
10. Except in extreme instances, regulatory and judicial actions should be completed within six months.
11. Give the instructor who was sacked for drinking alcohol another chance.
12. Resolve issues with the TSC online portal that are missing.
13. Inviting AON Minet to improve services in order to expedite approval. Teachers will be motivated as a result of improved service delivery.
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss various elements of teacher professional development, administrative appointments, rules, and services in the Kisumu Regency education sector.