tmis login tsc online. The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, requires schools to regularly update data on students’ enrollment, physical facilities, and teachers; among others.
Such data is updated via the Commission’s online platform christened ‘Teachers Management Information System’ (TMIS).
tmis login tsc online
Read also: TSC NEW TEACHERS SALARY SCALES 2023-2024
To update the data:
- Visit the official TSC website by using the address https://TSC.go.ke
- From the home page, select the ‘ONLINE SERVICES’ tab and then ‘TEACHERS ONLINE SERVICES’.
- On the new page, scroll down to the Log in window on the left side of the window and title ‘OFFICIAL’. Enter the User Name and Password (as provided by the TSC Sub County Director) then click on ‘LOG IN’.
- On the next window, click on ‘TMIS RETURNS’ followed by ‘SUBMIT TEACHER RETURNS’.
- Enter the correct school’s data on the ‘BASIC DETAILS’ window and click on ‘NEXT TO ENROLLMENT’.
- Declare the correct ‘ORDINARY SCHOOL ENROLLMENT’ data. Remember, to change parameters in each area just click on the respective icons under the ‘ACTION’ column.
- Select ‘NEXT TO TEACHERS DETAILS’ to modify data on the institution’s teachers.
- To modify data for each teacher, click on the icon under the ‘ACTION’ column.
- To add a new member of Staff, scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the TSC number under the ‘TSC NO’ column. Click on the Search icon